Ladymum

I am a very simple lady who love to sew very very much. Being a working mother with two lovely girls, I try to find time to put my hands on my sewing machine and Woala! I guess my interest in sewing really takes after my dearly beloved and much missed mom who was a wonderful lady and full of talents.

Contact me for any inquiries...

E-mail:
ojmy@yahoo.com

H/P:
012-6931098(SMS only)

Saturday 23 April 2011

My first blog =)

Hello friends, this is my first blog and happy to share things that I love to do with all of you who might have the same interest too! Wanted to do this blog for quite some time now but never really set to do it until now. Well, today, Saturday afternoon, feeling lazy after finished doing a bag, so I say why not giving this a shot! So, here I am, getting all excited.  So, if you have any comments whatsoever, please, feel free to put up a word or so, cos I need your guide and kind support.  Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment